Carrying a gun can be troublesome for bikers without using the best concealed carry holster for motorcycle riding. Concealability, draw speed, and ride comfort are all essential considerations to make while choosing the perfect motorbike holster.
I have made an effort to rank the best holsters for motorcyclists in today’s article. I have compared our own user experience with hundreds of authentic user reviews online during the selection process. If you still feel confused, our verdict on the best choice and the best budget pick could help you make up your mind.
So, without further ado, let’s get the ball rolling.
Best Concealed Carry Holster For Motorcycle Riding: Our Ultimate Pick
In our book, the Daytona Gear Magnetic Tank Bag is the best concealed carry holster for motorcycle riding. I found its combination of versatility, functionality, and comfort unbeatable. It is made of premium lambskin leather. The leather loops enable different mounting options and provide plenty of storage for your guns and accessories.
Best Concealed Carry Holster For Motorcycle Riding: Budget Pick
Our vote goes to the Rickrack Harley Davidson Saddlebag Holster as the budget option. It’s a gun holster for motorcycle saddlebags that packs a host of valuable features regardless of its low price. It fits most handheld guns, comes in right-hand and left-hand models, and facilitates swift drawing. Undoubtedly, this unit punches way above its weight.
Quick Comparison Table
|Item||Drawing Style||Mounting Location|
|Rickrack USA||Left hand, right hand models||Saddlebag|
|BiKase GunKase||Left hand, right hand models||Handlebar|
|Daytona Gear Magnetic Tank Bag||Ambidextrous||Tank Bag|
|Eilin Tactical Gun Holster||Left hand, right hand models||Thigh|
|Larkoo Multipurpose Carry Bag||Ambidextrous||Underarms, chest, waist, hips|
|ComforTac Belly Band Gun Holster||Left hand, right hand models||Underarms, chest, waist, hips|
|Dl Black Leather SOA Style Motorcycle Vest||Ambidextrous||Not applicable|
|Alpha Leather Motorcycle Vest||Ambidextrous||Not applicable|
|AIKATE Deep Concealment Shoulder Holster||Left hand, right-hand models||Waist, arm, chest, hips|
What Are The Best Concealed Carry Holsters For Motorcycle Riding? (For Snippet)
According to our research, these are the best concealed carry holsters for motorcycle racing:
- Rickrack USA Harley Davidson Saddlebag Gun Holster & Waist Holster
- BiKase GunKASE
- Daytona Gear Magnetic Tank Bag with Holster GB
- Eilin Tactical Gun Holster Thigh Drop Leg Bag Belt Cross Over Nylon Military Pistol Magazine Pouch for Outdoor Hunting Cycling Motorcycle
- LarKoo Concealed Pistol Pouch Multipurpose Carry Gun Bag Waist Molle Bag Fanny Pack with Pistol Holster
- ComfortTac Ultimate Belly Band Gun Holster for Concealed Carry
- Black Leather SOA style motorcycle vest with Gun Pockets and holster
- Alpha Leather Motorcycle Vest for Men Riding Club Black Biker Vests With Concealed Carry Gun Pocket Cruise Vintage
1. Rickrack USA Harley Davidson Saddlebag Gun Holster & Waist Holster
- Designed for use with late-model Harleys with fiberglass saddlebags.
- A composite material is used to make a strong backing plate, which is then sewed to belly leather and attached with a leather loop.
- The docking station for the saddlebag’s Dzus quarter-turn fastener is a large hole in this panel, which slides over the rubber grommet.
- All that you need for installation is an easy-to-use locking spring clip on the holster’s back, which slots into the docking station’s connection loop.
- Comes in multiple sizes to go with a handful of options.
If you are looking for a top-quality Harley Davidson saddlebag gun holster, I would like to recommend the Rickrack USA holster. Available in right hand and left hand fit to suit your style. It can be removed from the mount so that you can carry it on your waist instead. Stow away your weapon in the holster upon entering a no-fire zone area.
- Both inside waistband and outside waistband wearability.
- Easy to draw from.
- Right hand and left hand fit models available.
- Comfortable for regular use.
- Easy to conceal.
- Would require some getting used to. Some users might never find it comfy.
Why Will You Like It
The manufacturer has designed this holster with Harley riders in mind. Many users have labeled it their ultimate go-to piece for carrying while biking. It fits a wide range of weapons. All you need to do before buying is check the size that goes with your gun. Saddlebag carriers are not a universal thing, but if you have used one before, you would love using the Rickrack holster.
2. BiKase GunKASE – Holster for You Bike, Motorcycle, or ATV – Carry Holster Fits Subcompact to Large Handguns
- Handlebar mounting system to keep your gun with you without having to wear it around your body.
- Anti-slip straps offer optional wearability.
- Suitable for large handguns.
- Durable construction.
- High grip velcro mount to keep the gun stable as you drive through rough terrains.
BiKase has been producing first-grade motorcycle accessories over the last couple of years. The company has made a foray into the motorbike holster niche with its first motorcycle handlebar gun holster, the Bikase GunKase. It allows you to carry your weapon effortlessly during your biking sessions.
- Concealed carrying without body contact.
- Anti-slip belts for multiple mounting options.
- Low price.
- Easy to attach velcro mechanism.
- Perfect for carrying large guns.
- Non-handlebar mounting options are not practical and comfortable.
Why Will You Like It?
This unit will impress people because of its great price and ease of application. The velcro attachment system is pretty simple, and it does a fantastic job of retaining the gun safely. It sticks very well to the handlebar surface. It is one of the most affordable options you would come across while shopping for the best concealed carry holster for motorcycle riding.
3. Daytona Gear Magnetic Tank Bag With Holster GB
- Compatibility with almost all motorcycle models coming with metal gas tanks.
- Neodymium magnets keep the bag in position when the bike hits incredibly high speeds.
- Padded lambskin leather construction to make sure the bag leaves no mark on your bike.
- Zippered compartments to store cell phones, keys and other essentials. Has a main compartment accompanied with three side pockets.
- Leather loops for belt mounting option.
- Removable gun holster that you can position to your comfort.
This motorbike holster is made of lambskin leather, which is friendly on the body of the bike. You can be 100% sure that it will not scratch the bike surface. The removable gun holster in the bag is also adjustable in any direction. As a result, you will get a lot of flexibility while drawing your weapon.
To access the main compartment, you simply zip it up and down. This pistol holster bag’s design includes front zipped pockets, and two smaller zippered front pockets. The leather loops on the rear of the pistol holster bag allow you to attach it to your belt.
- Fits most motorcycles with metal tanks.
- Multiple storage compartments.
- Leather loops for belt attachment option.
- Neodymium magnets hold on to the bag when the bike races in high speed.
- Smooth lambskin leather to protect the motorcycle exterior.
- Comes with only a pair of magnets which might not be enough to withstand strong gusts of wind.
Why Will You Like It?
This is not only a gun holster; you are investing in a quality tank bag that can hold many stuff. Snacks, cell phones, lighters, and everything else you would need for a road trip will go there. The holster that comes with the bag is pretty efficient. You can tweak the position to maximize your draw speed. Also, it’s incredibly sturdy.
4. Eilin Tactical Gun Holster
- Wrap-around design with a wide range of adjustability, thanks to the elastic leg straps and removable belt hanger.
- Heavy-duty 600D Nylon material. Capable of a high degree of water resistance.
- Strategically designed to keep the pistol ready at all times.
- The shoulder holster is adjustable to match the physique of the wearer. Also, it’s thickly padded to maximize comfort.
The Eilin Tactical Thigh Drop Leg Holster is an excellent and reasonably priced motorcycle holster. It allows you to ride with your rifle at a comfortable angle. The wraparound design and elastic leg straps allow for a wide range of adjustments.
There are elastic leg straps that can fit a leg circumference up to 19.68 inches. Also included is a removable belt hanger with a height range of 9.45 to 15.75 inches.
- Fully adjustable.
- Waterproof Nylon material for added durability.
- Tactically efficient design for effortless gun maneuvering.
- Heavily padded shoulder pads for extra comfort.
- Suitable for law enforcement and military use.
- Some bikers might find it difficult to wear.
- Might not be the best option for people with muscular legs.
Why Will You Like It?
The tactical advantage this unit puts on the table is exemplary. It will put your body at minimal strain while you wear it, as it is highly adjustable because of the velcro straps and the quick-release buckle. The shoulder padding is a welcome addition as it will keep you comfortable despite hours of use.
5. LarKoo Concealed Pistol Pouch Multipurpose Carry Gun Bag
- The front phone pouch holds phone models smaller than seven inches.
- Features a 9.5″×6.1″×0.98 pistol molle bag that can accommodate firearms as long as nine inches.
- Provides sufficient non-weapon storage.
- 1200D high-density nylon material paired with double seam build and SBS zipper for ultra-rugged performance.
- Multipurpose design.
This item comes with an assortment of offerings, and it excels in all. It works as great as a gun holster as it does as a utility bag. It boasts a waterproof, long-lasting design. The 1200D nylon fabric will resist wear and tears for days to come. It has a dedicated phone pouch that can safely keep most modern cellphones. Other storage compartments are handy too.
- Ambidextrous holster design.
- Premium construction.
- Foam cushioning for securing the gun inside the bag.
- The velcro quality could have been better.
Why Will You Like It?
The Larkoo Multipurpose Gun Carrying Bag has a significant advantage over most of its competition; its ambidextrous holster design. You don’t have to worry whether you are right-handed or left-handed; you can use this unit with the same level of efficiency. This particular detail sets it apart from most of its competition.
6. ComfortTac Ultimate Belly Band Gun Holster for Concealed Carry
- Left and right hand variants.
- Subcompact, compact, and full size versions for holding different sizes of weapons.
- This pistol holster can be worn in a variety of ways. You can go for an open carry approach or hang it around your waist.
- The L-sized adjustable neoprene waistband for men and women fits up to a 44-inch belly. For larger body shapes, there is an XL band that expands the maximum fit by 10 inches.
- To ensure the safety of your firearm, these belly band holsters come with a strong plastic trigger guard and a metal snap retention strap.
The ComfortTac Belly Gun Holster comes in three different versions that can hold all popular firearm models. The adjustable neoprene belt is available in two sizes, allowing the wearer to go for the best fit. The plastic trigger guard and the durable snap retention strap guarantees secure carrying of your weapon.
- Three sizes to fit all mainstream revolvers and handguns.
- Long-lasting neoprene straps.
- Two different belt sizes for ideal belly fit.
- Can be worn several ways.
- Highly effective safety features.
- The inside end has no velcro. As a result, it often moves up.
Why Will You Like It?
What I like most about this model is the fact that it’s very discreet when you wear it under the shirt. You can also try various carrying positions to find out which one suits you best. The straps are of excellent quality and allow ample adjustment opportunities. The breathable fabric minimizes the sweat buildup underneath the belt.
7. DL Black Leather SOA style motorcycle vest with Gun Pockets and holster
- Stylish Sons of Anarchy style vest.
- Made of leather.
- 8 different sizes.
- Easy to reach gun pockets.
- Multiple pockets.
This motorcycle vest offers generous pocket space to hold your gun and other essentials. Because of its ambidextrous carry position, you can draw out the weapon with any hand. The vest hits a perfect balance in terms of heating, keeping you warm but not excessively hot to overheat.
- Fashionable and comfy.
- Good insulation for wind and rain protection.
- Ambidextrous holster position.
- Spacious pockets.
- Great price.
- It’s hard to close the pocket button when the gun is inside.
Why You Will Like It?
This heavy leather jacket will be an excellent choice to hit the road during the winter. The ambidextrous gun pockets give instant access to guns in both of your hands. You get to choose from 8 size options to get the perfect fit. Overall, this is a pretty good alternative to a motorcycle mounted gun holster.
8. Alpha Leather Motorcycle Vest
- 4 external and two internal gun carrying pockets.
- Authentic leather material with premium lining.
- Front and back panels for effortless patch attachment.
- Genuine, heavy-duty YKK zippers.
- Stainless Steel snap on buttons for better concealment.
Are you tired of carrying your weapon on your leg, hips, and waist? Try stowing it away in the pockets of this beautiful cut. You have six pockets in total to keep your gun. The leather in this jacket is top class. It’s not just amazing to look at; it will survive some severe use over the years. The zippers and buttons match the high quality of the leather.
- Premium design.
- Genuine leather.
- Half a dozen external and internal pockets.
- Heavy duty zippers and buttons.
- Easy to customize with patches.
- The size chart is not accurate. To get the best fit, you should order a size up.
Why Will You Like It?
There are many reasons to admire this vest. It offers great concealed carry experience for bikers. You get sufficient storage options for your phone and other belongings besides the gun with six pockets. The vest also boasts a customization-friendly design. On top of that, you are getting A-grade leather.
9. AIKATE Deep Concealment Shoulder Holster
- Breathable neoprene body and narrow edge design for superior comfort and durability.
- Under arm and waist carry options.
- Suitable for all pistol frames.
- Available in separate right hand and left hand draw models.
- No print design.
The AIKATE Deep Concealment Shoulder Holster has a narrow edge neoprene design that makes the unit exceptionally comfy and heavy-duty at the same time. It has a flexible range of carrying choices. The AIKATE shoulder holster is capable of holding practically any tiny, compact, mid-size, or even full-size pistol or revolver on the market.
- Comfortable and sturdy neoprene material.
- Universal fit for pistols and revolvers.
- You can switch among multiple carrying options.
- Easy draw design.
- No printing.
- Only a single shoulder strap.
Why You Will Like It?
Are you searching for a lightweight, efficient concealed carry holster at a surprisingly low price? Then, the AIKAT shoulder strap is one of your best options. You can adjust it easily so that it moves to the position where you need it to be. The concealment is satisfactory, to say the least. You will have no trouble hiding the gun bump wearing a regular dress.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Type Of Holster Is Best For Motorcycle Riding?
A shoulder holster maximizes the tactical advantage of a gun-carrying person while riding a motorcycle. Many riders have different priorities, but a shoulder holster generally makes more sense for a motorcycle rider since the weapon stays clear of the waist region and close to the rib area.
This form of carrying is ideal for motorcycle riders, as they are likely already wearing a jacket. When it comes to the shoulder holster, however, it should be tightened up to a snug fit that keeps the weapon tucked in and close to the body. We’d say it’s a balanced trade-off between quick draw time and security.
How Do I Keep My Holster Secure While Riding?
Choose multi-clip holster designs over sing-clip ones to make your motorcycle rides safer than ever. Multi clip holsters are highly resilient to rigorous movements, making them an ideal choice for motorcycle riding. Also, go for a high retention holster that prevents the gun from accidentally coming out.
What Are Some Good Concealed Carry Options For Motorcycle Riding?
There are several options to consider while choosing the best carry option for motorcycle riding. I have already talked about shoulder holsters, which I believe are the ideal carry solution for bikers. That said, not all riders feel comfortable using shoulder holsters. So, let’s look at a few alternatives.
Vests with gun pockets and holsters are popular alternatives to shoulder holsters. By wearing a vest, you can do away with the burden of having to wear an additional piece of accessory in the form of holsters. You can also go for concealed carry bags or thigh holsters, which offer bikers a great amount of utility.
How Do I Know Which Size Holster To Choose?
The holster size depends on your weapon. Determine the length and height of your gun, first. A simple google search will get you the information, or you can go through the trouble of measuring it yourself with a measuring tape. Check which holster size matches your gun dimensions.
When you buy a holster online, you will see the sizes it comes in. Sometimes, the holster manufacturers specifically mention supported models. If you don’t find your weapon’s name on the compatibility list, check for sizes that fit your gun. I strongly recommend asking the holster seller instead of choosing by yourself.
How Do I Care For My Leather Holster?
You have to clean your leather holster regularly to maintain its shine and functionality. Sweat, dirt, water-all these elements can be detrimental to the leather holster. It’s best to clean the holster with dedicated leather holster cleaning agents. Avoid water exposure as much as possible.
Leather also exhibits low tolerance to excessively high and low temperatures. Switching to a non-leather holster in winter is a smart move. Leaving the holster under sunlight for long can also significantly shorten its lifespan. So, try not to expose your leather holster to weather extremities.
Also, keep the holster away from your pets. Dogs, in particular, love the sweaty taste of leather and will chew on leather holsters whenever they get a chance.
What are the most common mistakes people make when choosing a concealed carry holster for motorcycle riding?
The most common mistake people make when choosing a concealed carry holster for motorcycle riding is not thinking about accessibility. If you can’t reach for the weapon effortlessly, it undermines the benefits of carrying it.
Compromising quality for the price is another dangerous blunder. You must not lose sight of the fact that a holster is a piece of safety equipment. Below-par holsters will get damaged fast and expose the user to severe risks.
Many bikers fail to pick the best concealed carry holster for motorcycle riding as they fail to address the many variables that make or break the concealed carry experience for a motorcyclist. I hope that I was able to establish a proper guideline to help you identify the perfect concealed carry option for your motorcycle adventures.